2009年1月30日金曜日

Machi

I went to the Machi with Katsuya by bus. It was very cold. First, we went to Izakaya named "Tsubohachi" and ate dinner. We ate too much because we were very hungry. We also drank. We talked many things. Next, we went to "Taiyaki" shop that our friends worked. She worked hard to her part time job. We bought Taiyaki and went to FESTA. We played UFO catcher and caught toys. I was very happy to get them. Then we went to "Cybac". I often go to there. I like Cybac. We sang songs. I sang songs of Katou Miriya because I like her very much. Then, we played table tennis. Katsuya was very good at it. He joined a tennis club when he was a high school student. It was very interesting. Then, we played "Taiko no Tatsujinn". It is a game to play the drum. I like it very much. Then, we read magazines and watched DVD. I enjoyed playing many things. And we went to MacDonald and ate hamburger there. I I had a good time today. 180

0 件のコメント: